lundi 8 juillet 2013

Victoria Beckham Admits She Feels Guilty Every Time She Goes To Work

victoria beckham, vogue, vogue china, cover
Victoria and David's trip to China brought us a flurry of Beckham Twitter activity, including a snap of VB grinning (yes, really), but now home she is still tweeting about China as she revealed her Vogue China cover.
For her cover shot by Josh Olins she wears a nude lace strapless bodice, with Tiffany & Co hoop earrings and her hair slicked back into a tight pony. It's simple but oh so stylish. The fashion bunny also tweeted the picture of her cover and a snap of her posing on a sofa in stilettos with the caption 'Do you like my couch?' Once again proving to us that she does indeed have a sense of humour.
In the issue, she opens up about juggling being a mother of four and running her expanding fashion empire: 'When you are successful the hardest thing is maintaining that level of success, so you work harder to maintain what you have achieved.' She added: 'It's a huge juggling act, when you are a working mother and looking after your family, millions and millions of women around the world are doing this every day. But it's not easy and yes, you feel guilty every time you walk out of the door to go to work!'
victoria beckham, vogue china
Do you like my couch?
The Spice Girl also revealed that she feels prouder when she sees a woman wearing Victoria Beckham than standing on a stage in front of thousands of screaming fans. She said: 'I have been in the limelight for over 20 years/ I am not on an ego trip, empowering women and making them feel sexy and great when they wear my clothes means more than thousands of people clapping. Empowering women is what makes me feel good.'
In her interview she also gives a shout out to her fans in China as she said: 'I love China. The women really understand fashion and I can honestly say the women who come to my events are some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. They have remarkable bodies and are happy and positive and I love that. I think they know what looks good, how to accessorise and have beautiful hair and flawless skin.' She added: 'When I come to China I get given many little gifts and notes from the fans and that genuinely means a lot to me.'

Victoria has come a long way since the Cavalli days, as she has made the giant leap from a hair-extension wearing WAG with a weakness for cut-outs to a slick, acclaimed fashion designer. The Vogue China cover cements her status as a fashion force to be reckoned with.
See how Victoria Beckham went from a Spice Girl to Vogue China cover girl in the gallery below...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire